Friday, May 29, 2009

Be nice to every"buggy".

I went to pick up Ty from my moms house 2 days ago. I pulled up to find him sitting on the curb and playing with some gravel in the gutter. I asked him what he was doing. Conversation goes as follows...
Me: HI Ty! What are you doing?
Ty: Oh just trying to trap this stupid beetle.
(I look closer to see him cover the beetle and the beetle immediately climbs out. Then he does it again and again and again...)
Me: C'mon buddy. Let's go find Grandma.
Ty: Just a minute.
Me: Why?
Ty: Cause I'm trying to bury this beetle.
(SO I sat and waited patiently. Getting annoyed I said...)
Me: Hurry Ty, get in.
(Ty hopped up with a face full of fury and stomps poor beetle to it's sad painful death. Ty stands up straigt and gave the dead beetle a complete stare down)
Ty: Who's the boss NOW beetle!?!!
Then he quickly ran around and hopped in the car. Well, I guess he took care of that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love it!!! I am so glad you made this blog every post makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha,
    Nick and I were both so sad to hear about your brother. Our hearts just go out to you and your family. I am so sorry that you and your family have to go through a loss like this. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
    Shayna

    ReplyDelete